Refinancing Solicitors in London and Essex
Refinancing transactions require efficient and proactive project management as well as experienced eyes reviewing the suite of legal documentation.
At Birdi & Co Solicitors, we offer a comprehensive service for both borrowers and lenders and are well-versed in refinancing matters.
Our refinancing services include:
- Corporate finance
- Secured and unsecured lending
- Real estate finance
- Bridging loans finance
- Debenture and share charges
- Legal mortgages
- Invoice and asset finance
If you are thinking about refinancing your business, high quality legal advice is essential. We will help you manage your legal risks while acting in your best interests to secure new funding.
Our unique selling point is that we understand what clients want from their lawyers. We will manage your transaction proactively, with careful attention to detail while never losing sight of the bigger picture.
While working with us you will have access to our strong network of other professionals such as accountants, independent financial advisers and bankers.
We offer a range of pricing options and will be happy to discuss these with you. As a client-centred law firm, we will be transparent with you about our pricing and actively manage these in line with our agreements.
How we can help with Refinancing matters
We will give you expert advice and representation from the start-to-finish of your matter, while making sure that you understand the various stages along the way. We can guide you through matters including:
- Advising on the best way to structure your transaction from a legal perspective. We will work with your other advisors, such as accountants, to ensure that the deal structure works from other perspectives (such as tax).
- Reviewing and negotiating the loan and security documentation in relation to your refinancing transaction, ensuring that you receive specialist yet cost-effective advice.
- Project managing your transaction, based on industry practice, to make sure that all relevant tasks are completed properly and allowing you to focus on day-to-day business matters in the knowledge that your advisers are protecting your interests.
Why you should instruct us for legal matters
We put our clients at the centre of our thinking. It is our mission to create an effortless experience and, in return, we hope to create clients for life.
We strive to understand the specific needs of our clients and, using our knowledge and expertise, focus on delivering real-life and practical solutions.
An essential component of our business is being open, honest, and accountable with our clients, and operating at the highest professional standards.
We encourage our people to think creatively and imaginatively in the legal advice we give, as well as the way we provide services.