Influencer Agreements Solicitors in London and Essex
Influencer marketing on social media is becoming more popular by the day due to its successful form of branding and selling.
The use of influencers is an attractive investment to many business brands as it offers the chance to leverage the influencer’s personality, branding and following for the purposes of endorsing the brand’s products or services.
If your business intends on using an influencer to promote its products or services business, it is vital to protect your business and its brand by putting a watertight agreement in place covering key points including:
- The services provided by the influencer
- Payment for services
- Control over the influencer’s content and conduct
- Restrictions on the influencer’s other commitments (such as involvement with competing brands)
- Compliance with laws – such as the applicable advertising standards and regulations
- Ownership of intellectual property
- Data protection
For influencers, it is not uncommon for big brands to insist on using standard form contracts. We can help you find the peace of mind you are seeking by reviewing the draft contract, explaining the implications to you and, if required, negotiating the best possible terms for you.
Our unique selling point is that we understand what clients want from their lawyers. We will manage your case proactively, with careful attention to detail while never losing sight of the bigger picture.
We offer a range of pricing options and will be happy to discuss these with you. As a client-centred law firm, we will be transparent with you about our pricing and actively manage these in line with our agreements.
How we can help with Influence Agreements
We will give you expert advice and representation from the start-to-finish of your matter. In addition, we can guide you through the legal and practical issues including:
- Whether or not the influencer agreement you are being asked to sign is a fair deal, and what amendments you may wish to consider.
- What provisions to include in your influencer agreement to protect your brand and image rights.
- What you need to understand to ensure that you can comply with the agreement and maximise the success of the project.
- Negotiating the terms of the agreement on your behalf while you focus on your areas of strength i.e. promotion and influencing activites.
Why you should instruct us for . matters
We put our clients at the centre of our thinking. It is our mission to create an effortless experience and, in return, we hope to create clients for life.
We strive to understand the specific needs of our clients and, using our knowledge and expertise, focus on delivering real-life and practical solutions.
An essential component of our business is being open, honest, and accountable with our clients, and operating at the highest professional standards.
We encourage our people to think creatively and imaginatively in the legal advice we give, as well as the way we provide services.