Company Secretarial Solicitors in London and Essex
Our company secretarial service can help you with your company administration tasks so that you can focus on higher income-generating tasks within your business. We understand that corporate governance and regulatory compliance can be a heavy administrative burden and a challenging area to keep up-to-date with.
Whether you are a company secretary or managing director, we can lift the burden by taking on your company administration tasks such as incorporating companies, maintaining and updating statutory registers, assisting with adhoc filings to reflect specific transactions such as the issuing of fresh shares, company re-structures or pre-sale review.
We offer a range of pricing options and will be happy to discuss these with you. As a client-centred law firm, we will be transparent with you about our pricing and actively manage these in line with our agreements.
How we can help with Company Secretarial matters
Our company secretarial services are provided in a tailored and cost-effective way to free businesses from the hassle of the setting up and administration of their companies.
Our services include:
- Incorporation of companies
- Change of company names or registered offices
- Maintain and update statutory books
- Prepare and file annual confirmation statements
- Drafting board minutes, shareholder or member resolutions necessary for corporate transactions or for calling board or general meetings
- Filing relevant forms at Companies House
- Changes to company directors, shareholders and persons of significant control
- Changes to the company’s memorandum and articles of association
Why you should instruct us for . matters
We put our clients at the centre of our thinking. It is our mission to create an effortless experience and, in return, we hope to create clients for life.
We strive to understand the specific needs of our clients and, using our knowledge and expertise, focus on delivering real-life and practical solutions.
An essential component of our business is being open, honest, and accountable with our clients, and operating at the highest professional standards.
We encourage our people to think creatively and imaginatively in the legal advice we give, as well as the way we provide services.